What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Phnom Penh
Suitable : All of people: friend, family, honeymoon, couple...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE32
Cruising the Mekong from Phnom Penh to the Mekong Delta is the best way to explore this beatiful part of Cambodia and Vietnam. Lay back on your comfortable river cruiser and enjoy the scenery! We offer different tours of different lengths. Depending on the chosen tour and vessel we have daily departures. You will spend one night on board and a night in the hotel in Chau Doc.
- Get exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta with fantastic scenery
- Understand daily life of Mekong people such as drying exotic fruits and building ships
- Have an interesting ride to Vietnam to discover local life in Tan Phong island and Cai Rang floating market
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
1 night boat + 1 night hotel
Size : 12 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Price per person for 1 nightson board and 1 night at the hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Bedroom on board.
- Walking tours, boats, market visits are scheduled as in
- English speaking guide on board.
- Shuttle bus to Saigon
- Shuttle bus from Chau Doc to Can Tho/ Cai Be
- Bedroom at the Victoria Hotel (superior)
- Speedboat from Phnom Penh
- Meals in the tour program.
- Mineral water in the bedroom.
- Pick-up at hotel in Phnom Penh (within 5km from Sisowath Quay pier)
- Price Excludes
- The personal spending.
- Vietnam visa
- Other services are not mention in the schedule.
- Booking fees (3%)
- Surcharge for peakseason, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phnom Penh - Chau Doc
11.45 - 12.00 Pick up at hotel in Phnom Penh (within 5km from Sisowath Quay) to Sisowath Quay.
12:00 Departure of speed boat to Chau Doc.
~17:00 Night in hotel in Chau Doc
- Day 2: Chau Doc - Can Tho/ Cai Be
08.00 Pick-up at the hotel in Chau Doc. Drive to Can Tho. (for tour starts on event date) or Cai Be (for tour starts on odd date)
11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in.
12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board around 13.00
16.00 Guided land excursion – walk in orchards and small villages.
17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck.
19.00 Dinner on boat. Night on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Classic Cruise
- Day 3: Cai Be/ Can Tho - Saigon
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board.
For tour starts on event dates:
08.00 Check-out of cabin; excursion on rowing sampan, exploring small canals of Tan Phong islet, coconut candy producing family.
10.00 Bicycle ride on back roads or walk in a small village along the Mekong Canals.
11.00 Departure to Saigon.
12.00 Lunch at Mekong Rest Stop.
~ 15.30 Arrival in Saigon. Drop-off at your hotel
For tour starts on odd dates:
08.00 Check-out of cabin. Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family.
11.30 Departure to Saigon.
12:30 Lunch in Vinh Long City.
16:30 Arrival at Saigon. Drop-off at your hotel
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
23 Apr 2019
02 Feb 2019
08 Jan 2019
It was a super lovely trip through the Delta. Nice and clean rooms, small but rather big for a boat. Good food, and well informed, friendly and helpfull stuff. Wifi didn't work all the time but at least we had wifi in the middle of the Delta! The trip is rather expensive but worth it. They never tried to sell us crap and showed us around the region a lot! We stayed for one night and it was perfect!
01 Sep 2018
20 Jun 2018