What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31EST01
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders. Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storks before heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
- 1.5 hour riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury vessel
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury group tour
Size : N/A Max Adults: 14
Bed size: N/A
Price for large group tour 24-30pax/ boat with kayaking/bamboo boat
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Price Includes
- 8 hours cruise
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/ bamboo-boat ride, life jacket, and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Price Excludes
- Beverages, tips and other personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Hanoi
07.15 – Meet Original Explorer tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi old quater.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Hai Phong Province via expressway aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.45 – Welcome abroad on our ESTELLA CRUISE and safe briefing
11.30 – Savour a mouth-watering lunch. While cruising through a maze of towering limestone mountains, you revel in the elegant restaurant that fully equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 – Explore magic sea cave and hidden lagoons by kayak or bamboo boat rowing. Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from the jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons with a unique ecosystem, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons.
15.00 – Swimming and sightseeing floating house, farm fishing. Swimming on crystal-clear emerald water with amazing backdrops.Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that has been living on for centuries.
15.30 – Cooking demonstrations and sunset party. Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savor this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.00 – Enjoy tea break. There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 – Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.00 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps, service ended.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 1 reviews
Value for money9.0
08 Feb 2019