What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh city
Suitable : Honeymoon couple, friend, families,...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30GEK81
A special tour is designed for anyone who want to experience both water landscape along Mekong river and beauty of Con Dao island within 2 days. Join our trip, you will have chance to watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people, explore Cai Rang floating market, and visit the pearl island. Let's join us for a memorable time!
- Visit of the Con Dao island
- Explore Cai Rang floating market by a sampan boat
- Watch the fantastic scenery and get fantastic photo opportunities along the river
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 14 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
The cabin set up for 2 people with private space for the trip
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Lunch box
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide aboard the cruise boat and on side trips
- Transfer by shuttle bus to Tran De and ferry from Tran De to Phu Quoc;
- Transfer from pier to the center of Con Dao island
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Surcharge for far drop off
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh - Sa Dec - Can Tho
07.00- 07.30 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon (Land transfer)11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in12.00 Visit of ancient traders’ villa13:00 Lunch on board16.30 Afternoon walk/biking to a rural village19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Gecko Cruise
- Day 2: Can Tho - Tran De - Con Dao
7.00 am Morning tea break served on board
8.00 am Check out of cabin. Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market
Private transfer to Tran De, lunch box (Land transfer)
Departure of ferry to Con Dao from Tran De
Arrival in Con Dao then dropping off at your hotel in Con Dao by shuttle bus.
Meals: B, L
- Shuttle service from pier to the center of Con Dao island (vice-versa) is free of charge. Fee for other pick-up/drop-off locations will be advised upon booking
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money