What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Every monday
Suitable : couple, solo traveler, family, friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T886EDS03
Explore the best of Taiwan on a 5-day tour of its natural splendors. The luxury trip includes accommodation in the best 5-star hotels, and visits to the hot springs at Sun Moon Lake, a walk with Buddhist monks at Fo Guang Shan Monastery, a drive along the spectacular East Coast National Scenic Area, and much more. Learn more about this fascinating island, as you cross from its capital Taipei in the north, to the southern tip at Kenting National Park, and down the east coast past Hualien, back to Taipei.
- Visits to the hot springs at Sun Moon Lake
- Have chance to learn more about this fascinating island
- Overnight at accommodation in the best 5-star hotels
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury group tour
Size : 30m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Including 1 night at Fleur De Chine, Sun Moon Lake – Mountain View (5*) or similar + 1 night at Grand Hi-Lai Hotel, Kaohsiung (5*) or similar + 1 night at Hotel Royal Chihpen, Taitung (5*) or similar + 1 night at Silks Place Taroko (5*) or similar
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 breakfasts
- shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Daily Breakfasts
- A/C transfer during the tour
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- 3 nights at hotel (double/twin sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner
- All not mentioned in inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 Monday: Taipei－Sun Moon Lake
Pick up from hotel in Taipei－Sun Moon Lake－Round-Lake Tour by bus (Ita Thao Indigenous Village－Ci'en Pagoda－Xuanzhuang Temple－Wenwu Temple)
Accommodation: Fleur De Chine, Sun Moon Lake – Mountain View (5*) or similar
- Day 2 Tuesday: Sun Moon Lake－Fo Guang Shan－Kaohsiung
Departure from Sun Moon Lake－Xiangshan Visitor Center－Kaohsiung – Fo Guang Shan – Liuhe Tourist Night Market
Accommodation: Grand Hi-Lai Hotel, Kaohsiung (5*) or similar
- Day 3 Wednesday: Kaohsiung－Kenting National Park－Taitung (Chihpen Hot Spring Bath)
Departure from Kaohsiung－Maobitou－Chuanfan (Sail) Rock－Eluanbi Park (lighthouse)－Longpan Park－Taitung
Accommodation: Hotel Royal Chihpen, Taitung (5*) or similar
- Day 4 Thursday: Taitung－East Coast National Scenic Area－Hualien
Departure from Taitung－East Coast National Scenic Area (Xiaoyeliu－Sanxiantai－Shitiping－Fanshuliao)－Marble Factory and Exhibition Hall－Hualien
Accommodation: Silks Place Taroko (5*) or similar
- Day 5 Friday: Hualien－Taroko Gorge－Qingshui Cliff－Taipei
Hualien－Taroko Gorge Gateway－Shakadang Trail or Lushui Trail－Eternal Spring Shrine (Changchun Temple)－Swallow Grotto－Cihmu Bridge－Qingshui Cliff－Taipei
- Departure every Monday
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money