What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : family, group of friends, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HNF81
With this street food tour, you will have chance to enjoy an evening dinner out with the most famous side dishes of Hanoi. Highlights of the dinner are typical dishes such as "thit xien nuong", "nem chua ran", "banh goi", "pho bo", "pho ga", "bun doc mung" and mixed fruits as desserts.
- Have chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi peoplle
- Give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture
- dinner with street food
- Price Includes
- Pickup at hotel
- English speaking guide
- Local side dishes + 1 drink
- Price Excludes
- Tips and gratitude
- Hotel - Hanoi Old Quarter - Hotel
17.30 - 18.00 The local tour guide will pickup at your place and start the evening food tours on foot - eat like a local.
Depending on your location, the start/ending of the tour can be different. However, you will have chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi people, described as "Hanoi style fast foods". Your local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Many delicious dishes are waiting for your tasting in the Old Quarter (you can request other dishes you like, fees is paid by yourself):
- Thit xien nuong or nem chua ran (grilled meat on stick/fried fermented pork roll)
- Banh cuon or Banh goi (spring rolls/ Pillow cake)
- Banh My Hanoi (bread with grilled meats and vegetables)
- Pho ga or bun doc mung or bun cha (chicken noodles/noodles with pork and "doc mung"/Kebab rice noodles)
- Drink: local bear or smoothie or mixed fruits or egg coffee.
At the end of the trip, free to continue exploring the area or take a taxi (or just walk) back to your hotel. Tour ends around 19.30 - 20.00
- Vegetarian is avialable, please advice before departure date
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in order that we can serve you better
- The photos taken during the tour might be used for our brand’s promotion and activities. If you are not comfortable with this, please notify us in the booking.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money