What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Tokyo
Suitable : All of people: family, friend, couple...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T81JDT04
From skyscrapers to temples, Japan's culture is a unique combination of new and old. Experience this enchanting mix on our fully escorted Highlights of Japan Tour. Stop at the best temples and shrines as you explore the major cities of Japan during this fully guided tour. If this is your first trip or your fifth, this is a great way to visit the most exceptional locations of Japan.
- Sushi lunch at the famous Tsukiji Fish Market
- Tokyo's popular Asakusa Sensoji Temple
- Time spent in Tokyo's lively Harajuku and Shibuya Crossing
- A ride on the Hakone Ropeway ride to Owakudani Valley to see Mt. Fuji
- Steamed Eggs from Owakudani Valley, said to add 7 years to your life
- Admission to the Golden Pavilion in Kyoto perfect for photos year-round
- Sightseeing through Tokyo's Multi-Cultural attractions
- Time spent taking pictures with friendly deer at Nara Deer Park
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinsShow more
Only operate on selected dates, please contact us to check before making booking. Price for group tour including 2 nights in Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo; 1 night in Kanponoyado Atami; 2 nights in Vischio Kyoto Hotel By GRANVIA or similar.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Private car
- Price Includes
- 4 nights Western and 1 night Japanese-style hotel with hot-springs
- Daily Breakfast-Buffets, 4 Lunches, and 1 Dinners included
- All ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Admission Fees, Tax & Gratuities at all included Destinations
- Full time service of licensed English speaking tour guide & separate bus driver
- Bullet train ride with Mt. Fuji & Green Tea Ceremony
- Japan Deluxe Tours Handbook and Tour Goods Package
- Free Wi-Fi in Bus & Most hotels
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed
- Day 1: Tokyo arrival
Welcome to Japan! We will have transportation services to take you to your hotel. Please refer to your tour handbook for more information. Rest at the hotel and be ready to start your exciting tour tomorrow.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo city
Today, your vacation will be devoted to exploring the multi-cultural spots of Tokyo. Our tour will first start in Tokyo's Tsukiji Fish Market, the former home of the world-famous tuna auction. Browse through the freshest flavors, mouth-watering dishes, and incredible sushi meals at this market that serves over thousands of businesses and local families daily before we explore the sights in Tokyo! From there, your tour is off to the Fukagawa Edo Museum to get acquainted with the history of Tokyo. This charming museum is designed to replicate what life looked like during Japan's traditional days of Edo. Travel back in time and walk through the old city of Tokyo made to recreate life during Japan's Edo period.
From there, your tour group will delve into the old town district of Asakusa for some traditional Japanese souvenir and gift shopping at the Nakamise area. Your Japan tour will also travel through the majestic Sensoji Temple, one of Tokyo's most popular temples. This is the perfect place to appreciate Japanese culture and take some spectacular shots of the famous shopping district. Enjoy Japanese arts and traditional snacks with your tour group through this can't miss Tokyo temple. For lunch, we will enjoy a delicious, authentic Teppan-Yaki meal before we head to Harajuku to do some shopping and to admire the unique Japanese scenery. Enjoy shopping in the trendy district home to the world-renowned Harajuku Fashion and Japanese street fashion style. Be sure to visit one of Harajuku's local restaurants and sample Harajuku Crepes or other extra kawaii Tokyo treats in the lively Takeshita Dori. The decadent Omotesando is also nearby, home to incredible Japanese cafes and luxury shopping!
Returning to our hotel, the tour bus will be passing by the famous Shibuya Crosswalk to be part of the thousands who cross daily. This crosswalk gathers as much foot traffic as New York City, and crossing is an experience unlike any other. While here, our Tokyo tour will also visit the popular Hachiko Statue close to the station. The statue is based on the internationally-known story of Hachiko, the dog who would come back to the station every day to see his owner. This Tokyo spot is a popular meet-up area for couples and friends when visiting Shibuya Station. Anime fans have probably seen this famous statue and crosswalk in some of their favorite anime & manga works like Persona5 or Tokyo Ghoul. After making our way through the crossing with your tour guide, we will then return to the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
- Day 3: Fuji Mountain & Hakone
Our morning begins with a visit to the Hakone Open-Air Museum. Enjoy over 120 sculptures and artwork in Japan's first ever open air museum. There are multiple exhibition halls to fascinate children and adults alike, as well as a foot-bath by natural hot-springs for a bit of relaxation before we continue on to Hakone!.
Enjoy a ropeway to Owakudani, an active volcanic crater still steaming from its last eruption some 3,000 years ago. There you will get a taste of the local Japanese food, the black egg, cooked in one of the craters. It's said eating one of these eggs will add years to your life! We will also visit the Hakone Shrine before we make our way to our hotel!
This Japan tour would not be complete without a long relaxing soak in the onsen, hot spring, to rejuvenate you for tomorrow’s adventure. Yukata, a Japanese robe, will be provided for you. The onsen is located in our own ryokan, a Japanese style hotel, which includes a traditional Japanese meal known as Kaiseki Ryori!
Note: In the event of poor weather conditions, we will visit the Pola Museum of Art instead of the Open-Air Museum.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Kanponoyado Atami or similar
- Day 4: Tokyo Bullet Train ride and Endless gates
Our day begins with a bullet train ride to Kyoto. The bullet train is the fastest way to travel on land and is considered an essential Japanese experience. Enjoy riding to Kyoto in comfort and speed, and be sure to take some photos of the scenery during your ride. In Kyoto, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience with a Maiko lunch. Maiko are apprentice to Geisha and the lunch is a great chance to take photos and learn about Kyoto's traditional culture.
We will then head to Fushimi Inari Shrine, one of Kyoto's many can't miss destinations that features hundreds of red tori gates. The path is perfect for photos or just to calm your mind. After we take our photos, we head out to the ancient street of Ninenzaka. The street is filled with shops and souvenir stands as well as a great place for photos and to see what Japan looked like many years ago. We then proceed to the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Vischio Kyoto Hotel By GRANVIA or similar
- Day 5: Nara & Kyoto
Our day begins with a visit to Arashiyama to walk through the Bamboo Groove Forest. The morning's sunlight passing through the bamboo makes for a perfect morning sight. We will also enjoy a spirited rickshaw ride through Arashiyama. Guests can enjoy seeing many of the traditional-style shops and temples during the ride. Following our time in Arashiyama, we will head to the Golden Pavilion, or Kinkakuji Temple, a Japan’s must see attraction where the two upper floors are covered in gold leaf. The reflection of the golden temple on the lake adds to the stunning sight.
After our time at the Golden Pavilion, we will stop at a sake museum for some sampling and to learn the history of Japan's national drink. We will also be stopping for a kaiten sushi lunch during your Japan tour. Keeping with the traditional feel, we included a tea-ceremony to help you relax and enjoy Japanese culture. After our tea ceremony, it's off to Nara to Todaiji Temple. Todaiji Temple holds the World Guinness Record as the largest wooden building. Inside the temple, you will behold the largest Buddha statue in Japan. Just outside the temple is the Nara Deer Park, where you will be greeted by numerous deer that roam around freely. The deer here at the park are known to be friendly and may even bow at you for a little treat. We then return to the hotel.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Vischio Kyoto Hotel By GRANVIA or similar
- Day 6: Osaka Departure
Your pleasant and memorable Japan tour ends today. The tour will disband after breakfast. Fly home with cherished memories or enjoy your extended stay in Japan.
From Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport to KIX Airport - about 10 mins (Walk)
From downtown hotel in Osaka to KIX Airport - about 70 mins (Bus)
From downtown hotel in Osaka to ITM Airport - about 30 mins (Bus)
- Complimentary transfers are for designated airports/hotel only, on the designated tour arrival/departure date only.
- Recommends Experiences are not included with your tour package.
- Your group may be joined with other groups during the tour. If so, your tour guide and bus may be changed during your tour.
- Any special request(s) must be submitted when booking your tour (meals, accommodations, etc.). Note: Not all requests can be fulfilled.
- Itinerary, hotels, and meals are subject to change or cancellation without notice. No refund will be owed for any changes or cancellations if the tour still occurs.
- This tour includes 1.5~2 hours of walking on sightseeing days. Tour Participants are expected to be of moderate fitness, keep up with the pace of the group, and can climb stairs with no difficulty.
- Hotel in Kyoto: Vischio Kyoto Hotel By GRANVIA or similar
- Hotel in Tokyo: Tobu Hotel Levant Tokyo or similar
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money