What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Tokyo
Suitable : All of people: couple, friend, family...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T81JDT01
Get ready for an adventure from Tokyo to Kyoto with your own personal tour guide during our Private Japan 6 Day Tour package! Flexible with no set departure date, head out to Japan when you want on a private tour with plenty of custom options. Give your tour some extra spice in Kyoto with a tea ceremony, or book a Kimono Photo-shoot in Tokyo after exploring the Highlights of Anime!
- Sightseeing through Nara's best destinations
- Fully Customizable Itinerary in Tokyo & Kyoto
- Sightseeing through Tokyo's Multi-Cultural attractions
- World Famous Kyoto destinations through the traditional city
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private Tour Price
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Price for private tour including 3-night at 5-star hotel in Tokyo (Grand Nikko Daiba or similar) and 2-night at 4-star hotel Kyoto (Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo or similar) with superior/ deluxe room
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfast
- Private car
- Price Includes
- 5 nights Western-style hotel
- Daily Breakfast-Buffets included
- All ground transportation in Japan during the tour
- Complimentary Airport Transfers (see details)
- Full time service of licensed English speaking tour guide
- Japan Deluxe Tours Handbook and Tour Goods Package
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at Most hotels
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Day Trips & Excursions
- Admission Fees, Tax & Gratuities at selected Destinations
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed
- Day 1: Tokyo arrival
Welcome to Japan! We will have transportation services to take you to your hotel. Please refer to your tour handbook for more information.
Rest at the hotel and be ready to start your exciting tour tomorrow.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo city
Today will be devoted to exploring the multi-cultural spots of Tokyo. Our tour will first start in Tokyo's Tsukiji Fish Market, former home of the world-famous tuna auction. Browse through the freshest flavors at this market that serves over thousands of businesses and local families daily before we explore the sights on Tokyo! From there, it's off to the Fukagawa Edo Museum where you can get acquainted with the history of Tokyo. This charming museum is designed to replicate what life looked like during the old days of Edo. Walk through the city and enjoy walking into houses that recreate life during Japan's traditional period.
We will then delve in the old town district of Asakusa for some gift shopping at the Nakamise area. We will also be visiting the Sensoji Temple, one of Tokyo's most popular temples. This is the perfect place to appreciate Japanese culture and take some spectacular shots of the famous Kaminarimon (Thunder Gate). For lunch, we will enjoy authentic Teppan-Yaki before we head to Harajuku to do some shopping and to admire the scenery. Enjoy shopping in the trendy districts home to the world-renowned Harajuku Fashion, or visit one of the local restaurants and sample Harajuku Crepes or other extra kawaii deserts!
Returning to our hotel, the tour bus will be passing by the famous Shibuya Crosswalk to be part of the thousands who cross daily, and to see the Hachiko Statue close to the station. The statue is based on the story of Hachiko, the dog who would come back to the station every day to see his owner.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo - free day
We have cleared up the day for you to explore and enjoy Japan as you wish. You can either
1) enjoy the entire day as you wish
2) visit Tokyo Disney Land, Fuji Q Amusement Park, or Sanrio Puroland
3) or go on a private-guided tour through Nikko or Kamakura.
For those who wish to visit Tokyo Disney Land, Fuji Q Amusement Park, or Sanrio Puroland, your tour guide will be happy to explain directions.
(Not all fees included for additional tour options. Please contact us in advanced for this service)
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
- Day 4: Kyoto
Our day begins with a bullet train ride to Kyoto. The bullet train is the fastest way to travel on land and is considered an essential Japanese experience. Enjoy riding to Kyoto in comfort and speed, and be sure to take some photos of the scenery during your ride. Once we arrive at Kyoto, enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure, or sign up for one of our many optional add-on's. We recommend visiting the Gion-Geisha District, or just sampling some of the traditional sweets of Kyoto if you want to take the night easy after your bullet train ride.
Accommodation: Hotel in Kyoto
- Day 5: Nara & Kyoto
Today will be devoted to exploring the traditional spots of Kyoto at your choice. You can select from a range of courses, including the Bamboo Groves and sights by Arashiyama, the ancient streets of Kiyomizu Temple and Ninnenzaka, or select a course that you feel captures the best of what you want to see. We've included a sample course with our most popular spots in Kyoto & Nara for your consideration!
Our day begins exploring the many gems of Kyoto. Fushimi Inari Shrine is one of Kyoto's many can't miss destinations that features hundreds of red tori gates, perfect for photos or just to calm your mind. There's also the stunning Golden Pavilion, or Kinkakuji Temple, Kyoto's must see attraction where the two upper floors are covered in gold leaf. The reflection of the golden temple on the lake adds to the stunning sight. There's also Ryoanji Temple close by to see stunning rock gardens.
Nara is filled with great sights to explore. First, there's the famous Todaiji Temple, a magnificent temple that holds the World Guinness Record as the largest wooden building. Inside the temple, you will behold the largest Buddha statue in Japan. Just outside the temple is the Nara Deer Park, where you will be greeted by numerous deer that roam around freely. The deer here at the park are known to be friendly and may even bow at you for a little treat
Accommodation: Hotel in Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto departure
Your pleasant and memorable Japan tour ends today. The tour will disband after breakfast.
Transfer to Kansai Int'l Airport (KIX) or Osaka Int'l Airport (ITM) - Itami Airport. Fly home with cherished memories or enjoy your extended stay in Japan.
- Complimentary transfers are for designated airports/hotel only, on the designated tour arrival/departure date only.
- JDT Recommends Experiences are not included with your tour package.
- Your group may be joined with other groups during the tour. If so, your tour guide and bus may be changed during your tour.
- Any special request(s) must be submitted when booking your tour (meals, accommodations, etc.). Note: Not all requests can be fulfilled.
- Itinerary, hotels, and meals are subject to change or cancellation without notice. No refund will be owed for any changes or cancellations if the tour still occurs.
- This tour includes 1.5~2 hours of walking on sightseeing days. Tour Participants are expected to be of moderate fitness, keep up with the pace of the group, and can climb stairs with no difficulty.
- Hotel in Tokyo: Grand Nikko Daiba or similar
- Hotel in Kyoto: Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo or similar
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money