What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Phuket
Suitable : All of people: friends, family, honey moon couple...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66LET03
Khao Lak is an amazing place event it is not the main Thailand beach destination. It is not far from Phuket. It takes 1.30 hours drive from Phuket airport to get there. Kha lak is a part of Phang nga province, which enrich with culture and natural sightseeing. The strength white sand beach , green lush tropical forest, mountain and many attractions close by make Khao Lak a very nice place to visit
- Riding elephant in Khao Lak
- Relaxing with white sand beach , green lush tropical forest, mountain and many attractions close by make Khao Lak
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Private car
- Price Includes
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Airport transfer.
- Domestic flight by low cost airline(Bangkok – Chiang mai // Chiang mai – Phuket – Bangkok )
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in program.
- English speaking guide escort during the tour.
- Accidental insurance
- Price Excludes
- Other meals than those mentioned in this program.
- Government VAT
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel’s porter.
- Visa fee if any
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed
- Day 1: Arrival Phuket airport
Our Khao Lak tour begin when meet our driver at Phuket airport and travel for 1.3 hours to Khao Lak resort
Transfer in without tour guide
Accommodation: Hotel in Khao Lak
- Day 2: Khao Lak Day tour (Select 1 of the tour option )
Option 1: Koh Ra – Koh Kai Tour08:00 Pick up from hotel and transfer on direction to Kuraburi09:00 Take a local boat for travelling to Khoa Kai, the boat cruise pass the mangrove forest. On the way, see the fisherman work such as trap the crab, fish and shrimp.09:30 Snorkel at Koh Kai and Koh Khai Nui11:00 Relaxing at Koh Khai11:45 Travel to Koh Ra . One the way you may be able to visit the fisherman boat for shopping the fresh squid , fish and crab direct from the fisherman.12:30 Having lunch at Koh Ra . Food serve in Buffet on the beach. BBQ seafood, and fresh fruit are served.13:30 Snorkel at Koh Ra and relaxing on the beach15:00 Leave Koh Ra16:00 Arrival Kuraburi and travel back to hotelOption 2: Similan Tour - Operate only 16 October – 15 May of each year.08:00 Arrive the pier for register and tour briefing, Departure to Similan Island by Speed boat 1 hr.10:00 Snorkeling (45min) at Island no.7 with many fish and coral. Go to beach at Island No.4 (national park here) for relaxing with white sandy beach.12:00 Buffet lunch at Island No.413:00 Enjoy Snorkeling (45min) at Island No.9 you can see colorful fishes and Green Turtles. After that, go to the beach at Island No.8 (symbol of Similan Island) you can climb to Sail Rock Viewpoint)16:00 Departure for Similan Islands17:00 arrived hotelOption 3: James Bond Island08:00 Pick up from hotel09:30 Travel to the pier and take a long tailed boat to Phang nga Island10:20 See the beautiful mangrove , lime stone and canoeing for 45 munities11:40 Visit Koa Tapoo or well known as James Bond Island which was on the famous scene in the movie, James Bond The Man with the Golden Gun12:30 Lunch at the fisherman village at Koh Panyee15:30 Travel back and stop at Pharhanon17:00 Arrive hotelOption 4: Full Day at Khao Lak - Elephant ride and bamboo rafting09:15-09:30 Hotel pick up10:00 Arrival the elephant camp : Riding elephant12:00 Lunch13:30 Floating along the river with bamboo rafting16:00 Arrival hotel
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Khao Lak
- Day 3: Khaolak – Phuket airport
Pick up from hotel and travel to airport for your next destination. (pick up time is recommend at least 4- 5 hours before your departure time ) . Travel time fro Khao lak resort to Phuket airport (1.3 hours)
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- See terms and conditions for this package, click here.
- Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
- Beach tour , please bring sun screen, hat, towel and sandle for your trip
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money