What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha
Suitable : Friends, Active Traveller, People have good health, over 18 years old
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DDT04
Experience an incredible adventure out of Phong Nha on this half-day kayaking adventure. As you paddle down the river with your guide, you will be inspired by the nature, the crystal clear waters, and the traditional farming routines practiced by the local people.
- Enjoy delicious lunch
- Take a dip in a hot spring
- Kayaking to explore ethnic villages and local river life
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for private tour, up to 15 pax
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Local lunch,
- Some drinks and water,
- Hot spring visit, life-jacket,
- Pick up from Phong Nha,
- Guided Kayaking Tour,
- Transfer to accommodation in Phong Nha
- Professional English and Vietnamese-speaking Tour Guide,
- Price Excludes
- Additional drinks, beers
- Tip and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Phong Nha - Vuc Cheo - Troc village - Phong Nha
7:30 - 8:00 Pick up from hotel in Phong Nha
8:00- 8:30 Safety Briefing
8:30 - 11:30 Kayak to "Vực Chèo"
11:30 - 12:30 BBQ Lunch
12:30 - 13:00 Troc Village
13:00 - 13:30 Transfer to Hotel
- You are recommended to bring comfortable clothes, shoes (will get wet), sunscrean, hat, sunglasses and bug spray, rain poncho/jacket.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 11 reviews
Value for money
02 Mar 2019
I didn't want to waste any minutes in Vietnam so I decided to book this tour via TA. It was so interesting trip. We had the funniest time when kayaking on Ngon Rao river, and the guide, he was so funny and like joking, I was so impressed with his humor. Pick-up and drop-off on time, it was a nice trip for me!
19 Feb 2019
Amazing trip!!! My mom and dad were so excited with this trip. They made up their mind booking this tour, and then we had a funny time. Kayaking is just not a hard thing, but it required the team spirit. My parents went kayaking very well because they understood each other, while my brother and I had a small argument, but it was extremely fun, we know each other more after the trip. Highly recommend!
10 Feb 2019
We had a quick trip to Ngon Ngao river. From the dawn to the end of the tour, we were taken cared of guide and driver, and received the VIP service. Kayaking on river was so fun, we had a small race there. So impressive. Really worth recommending!
06 Feb 2019
Absolutely well-arranged trip! Because this is a quick tour, I considered carefully the itinerary and services of the tour. And it was how I expected. Everything was arranged scientifically, the activities were on a moderate level, it's fun without spending too much energy. Kinda great to join!
30 Jan 2019