What you’ll get
Duration : Half of day
Departure : Wiang Khum Kham
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : EXOTH02
Uncover the rich cultural heritage of Phuket by electric bike. Cruise through the island’s historic quarters, admiring unique architecture and stopping to browse colourful fresh markets. Step back in time with a visit to an antique museum and soak up the atmosphere of charming local neighbourhoods.
- Explore small laneways , fruit markets
- Exploring different architectural styles
- Take a look at the past with a visit to Thavorn Museum
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- Elictric cycle
- Price Includes
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking Guide
- Electric bicycle
- Tip for driver
- Drinking water and cold towel
- Price Excludes
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Other gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other item
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Cycling - Wiang Khum Kham to Ban Tawai
Today’s tour will begin at either 08:30 or 13:00. Explore the old town on this electric bike tour of Phuket. These battery-powered bicycles are the perfect way to cruise around the city’s streets and small laneways.
Learn about the island’s past while exploring different architectural styles. See former Chinese schools that are repurposed into museums and restaurants as well as Chinese shrines. Pedal to Sino-Portuguese buildings that stand in testimony to the influence of the migrants who came to Phuket during the tin mining days of the 19th century. See the home of the island’s former governor, a majestic building that echoes of its glorious past.
Take a closer look at the past with a visit to Thavorn Museum. Located in the hotel of the same name, this museum boasts an impressive collection of old calculators, typewriters, tin toys and more. Seeing these relics gives a better sense of what life was like on Phuket in earlier times.
The electric-bike exploration culminates with a visit to a downtown fruit market. Explore the array of exotic tropical fruits on sale and sample some of the fresh seasonal items before transferring back to the hotel.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0