What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily departure
Suitable : couples, family, friends, small group
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DES02
Visiting floating markets in Mekong Delta is one of the most exciting and eye opening activities to do in Vietnam. Although there are a few to visit, Cai Rang floating market is the largest and most accessible from Saigon. Taking our day trip to have chance to explore this market and Can Tho city.
- Enjoy local life at early morning
- Visit the largest floating market in Mekong Delta
- Biking around local village, explore the biggest tree in town
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour with biking, boat trip in Mekong, min=2pax/booking
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 lunch
- Private car
- Price Includes
- Private A/c car or van pick up & transfer as the program
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Biking around village
- Boat trip in the Mekong
- Meals as mentioned
- Mineral water (2 bottles/pax/day) & tissue
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Surcharge for peakseason, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Ho Chi Minh city - Cai Rang floating market - Can Tho
04:00am Pick you up in the early morning at the hotel & depart for Can Tho,
•You will be served breakfast with Vietnamese omelette at the rest stop.
•Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market
•Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory - pizza VietNam
•Biking to the village, explore the biggest tree in town - Ficus Microcarpa ( Giàn Gừa )
•Back to Ninh Kieu pier.
•Visit Binh Thuy Ancient house
•Have lunch at the Restaurant
•Relaxing time before go back Saigon.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
17 Jan 2020
09 Jan 2020
It's worth taking a tour with someone who speaks your language. They can explain to you how things operate and it's really worth learning. The market itself wasn't as big as we expected but really a great experience to have seen it.
22 Dec 2019
03 Dec 2019
08 Oct 2019
We took the trip with Ven who picked up us at 6.30 am from my hotel to floating market, noodle factory and local chocolate factory as well as many beautiful villages. The floating market is really beautiful with many fruits, vegetable and flowers. We also tried really delicious coffee and great breakfast with noodle soup called Hu Tieu which is the best breakfast I never had before. Tour guide is really a great guide, he is a local guide in this area so he can explain deeply and details about the real life of local people. Moreover, he have really excellent English and wide range of knowledge in many different fields from economics, finance, politics, history and culture, He answered for a million of questions from us