What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Daliy
Suitable : couple, family, friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88DES05
Two days one night tour to Lai Vung and Long Xuyen will bring you a memorable experience. You will have chance to feel a friendly smile and warm pleasant greet, explore fruit garden and the immensity and charm of the mandarin forest. Visiting the floating market is one of interesting activity in the tour. Come and take it!
- Enjoy the peaceful life of Vietnam’s picturesque with paddy field
- Have a unforgettable experience of becoming a first time farmer
- Visit floating market and see the local life lives on the floating house
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Price Includes
- Private A/c car or van pick up & transfer as the program
- English speaking Guide
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip in the Mekong
- Meals in mentioned
- Mineral water (2 bottles/pax/day) & tissue
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city - Lai Vung
6:30 am, our tour guide pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, we will head to Lai Vung, Dong Thap (southern Vietnam), which is known as the “kingdom of mandarin oranges”. Along the National Highway, you will have chance to enjoy the peaceful life of Vietnam’s picturesque with paddy field and stop over at the rest stop .
Reaching Lai Vung , you will feel a friendly smile and warm pleasant greet from the host family at the first impression. The tour is more fascinated with a journey of discovery around the fruits gardens. The immensity and charm of the mandarin forest will make you feel bewilder and surprise while walking along the dike and this will be an unforgettable experience of becoming a first time farmer, getting lost in a huge garden with magnificent images of nature, taking lots of pictures to bring home and tasting the juicy and sweet of mandarins and tropical fruits such as coconut .Following the rural
life experience and getting closer to local people, we will have lunch after that.
Afternoon, we will cycling to explore the village and seeing the sunset on Mekong river bank Late afternoon, we back to homestay and have dinner with BBQ .
After the dinner you will be experienced do local cake and enjoy it . Overnight at the homestay.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Long Xuyen - Lai Vung - Ho Chi Minh city
Have breakfast at homestay and visit the floating market where they start their business on the market river and this is a signature of Mekong delta, keep cruising to floating villages near by where you can see the local life lives on the floating house .
Return to Lai Vung for lunch, take a nap at noon.
After the lunch ready to return to Ho Chi Minh city.
On the way back, you have time to Exploring and trying tropical fruits at Sa Dec market
Meals: B, L
Please adivce before departure date if you have any special request such as vegetarian
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money